Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Tool

Friday, April 30, 2010

An Exercise in Futility

160-character tweets, instant messaging, unlimited-duration mobile phone calls, video blogs. All seem to come fast.

Why would I write? Why would I choose to type down a bajillion words, even if the chance of someone reading this eventually unmitigated piece of crap will probably be infinitesimally small?

I don't know, I just want to.

II am Rj, a 25 year old child-prodigy-turned-human-car-accident. I grew up in the suburbs of Manila, the Philippines, and now lives in a figurative oasis in the middle of a terrorist-infested island. I am someone whose life can be summed up into two words - twisted and crappy.

This blog will talk about everything and anything under the sun, and so, here it goes.

1 comment:

  1. "the chance of someone reading this eventually unmitigated piece of crap will probably be infinitesimally small" RJ NIETO


    I Agree...
    but here I am...

    ReplyDelete